Corona Likelihood Metric (CLM) is a self-screening application powered by machine learning technology. CLM will assist you in measuring the risk of the possibility of COVID-19 and recommend what you need to do
CLM is not replacing SIKM as the permit to travel in/out Jakarta Province
The process of modeling CLM machine begins with data preprocessing, namely by cleaning the existing data so that it is ready to be studied by our machine learning model.
We then build multiple versions of the machine learning model with 80% of the data at hand. We tested the performance of these models using several criteria, namely accuracy, precision, and sensitivity using 20% of the testing data.
The best-performing model is then evaluated for this CLM engine, which can be used by the public to find out more about the risk percentage of COVID-19.
For the record, this machine is continuously monitored and updated using the latest data from the Jakarta Department of Health.
Three types of data are used as the reference for calculating CLM
History of COVID-19 symptoms
The CLM machine learning model is also trained with the medical history data of thousands of patients who were examined and identified with COVID-19 by the Jakarta Health Department
Take the test via Jakarta Kini (JAKI) application
1. Download JAKI on Google Play Store of App Store
2. Open the app, in Jakarta Tanggap COVID-19 menu, choose Tes Mandiri to start the test
3. Copy the statement of consent and write down your name
4. Fill in your identity honestly and correctly
5. Answer the questions according to your health condition and history of symptoms honestly
6. Overview your answer and tick the box to approve to send your data
7. Save your result by screenshot the QR code; or download the result
Level 1Low Risk
Level 2Medium Risk
Level 3High Risk
Here are things you can do and recommendations to stay safe:
People with low risk
People with medium risk
People with high risk